We are seeking highly qualified, resilient, dynamic professionals to respond to Ukraine crisis and support people in Ukraine and refugees in the neighbouring host countries.
Your passion, skills, and experience can make a big difference.
Below is a summary of duties and responsibilities, please download Job Description for detailed information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Advice and support Project Managers in the implementation of support related SOPs.
- Ensure strong coordination with CO-based support departments and act as the focal point for coordination of support departments between the Country Office and the Area Office.
- Ensure strong coordination with other AO-based support departments and act as the focal point for coordination of support departments among the AOs
- Contribute to strengthening the CO and Area level implementation through the creation of relevant SOPs and procedures.
- Oversee implementation of identified risk mitigation measures, including compliance spot checks in line with anti-corruption risk mapping
- Under the country office guidance, ensure compliance with Securing Supporting Documentation (SSD) SOP as well as the Country office data management system.
- Responsible for supporting resource allocation on the area level in line with Master Budget and available donor budgets.
- In line with GRM guidelines coordinate and align operational support with programme plans at the Area level, ensuring procurement plans, HR plans and spending plans for each project are in place.
- Drive the optimization of operational costs initiative on the area level.
- Lead on any structure review for area-level support departments.
- At the direction of the Area Manager and the Head of Support, participate in the investigation of allegations of suspected fraud or misconduct and produce required reports.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a humanitarian organisation
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in humanitarian negotiations is considered a strong asset
Access to a Schengen visa is required for positions in Ukraine
What We Offer
- Duty Station: Lviv,Ukraine
- Unaccompanied contract
- Travel: 40%
- Contract: 12 months
- Salary: Grade 8 According to NRC’s Salary Scale. NRC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including R&R.
NRC is very grateful to those who have responded thus far and continue to heed to our calls for support. This is going a long way in addressing the diverse needs, priorities, and concerns currently affecting the people of Ukraine.
For any questions pertaining to this role please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject line.
Due to large response, NRC will not provide feedback to those candidates who do not meet criteria and/or not follow the application process.