Result of Service
Produce graphic manuals and videos for processes for trainings for dashboard monitoring tools.
Finalize the centralized document repository within SCM pillar and in each section and train staff for a consistent workflow within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position is located in the United Nations Support Office in Somalia (UNSOS) within the Acquisition Management Section. The incumbent will be based in Mogadishu and reports to the Section Chief.
Within the delegated authority, the Communication and Digitalization Consultant will be responsible for the following duties:
• Evaluate the digitization and digitalization gaps and requirements of the end-to-end Supply Chain Process.
• Develop a plan and initiate implementation to resolve the digitization and digitalization gaps and meet the requirements that would include training of staff.
• Evaluate the communication needs of the pillar that considers the end-to-end Supply Chain Process.
• Develop graphic manuals and videos for processes like, but not limited to, vendor registrations and trainings for dashboard monitoring tools.
• Evaluate the gap in centralized document repository within the pillar and in each section.
• Develop the plan to resolve the gap in centralizing document repository and train staff for a consistent workflow within the organization.
• Perform other duties as required.
A first-level degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in communication, information management or related field.
At least five (5) years of working experience or ten (10) years of progressive experience in consultancy projects in communication, information, data management or related area is required.
THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.