Republic of Moldova
Open recruitment (advertised)
Advertisement end date:10/01/2024
Description of assignment title
Talent Acquisition and Outreach Research in Moldova
Republic of Moldova
Expected start date
Sustainable Development Goal
17. Partnerships for the goals
For how many hours per week will the volunteer be required?
6 – 10
Number of assignments
Mission and objectives
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. We work with partners to integrate qualified, highly motivated and well supported UN Volunteers into development programming and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism.
UN Volunteers Programme expands its operations in Europe to help their response to the war in Ukraine. New operations require better visibility among potential partners, communities, and media in the given country. UN Volunteers communications team needs help to establish those partnerships and will lead the Online Volunteer through the main steps.
Online Volunteer will contribute to sustainable human development, develop knowledge and skills, expanding networks and working in a multicultural environment
Online Volunteer will research the labour market, recruitment trends and practices in Moldova. More specifically, the task includes:
– Identifying talent acquisition related contacts and/or organizations, communities, events, media and platforms available in the country and providing brief summary on their specifications (target audiences, efficiencies, costs, etc)
– Researching and analysing the specifics of certain sector labour market analysis, like IT, development, human rights, etc.
– Reporting on the use of social media platforms for job search (groups, boards, etc)
– Providing an analysis of the labour market in the country including the Ukrainian refugees’ labour analysis
Basically, Online Volunteer will be providing the local context in talent acquisition and recruitment in Poland, including the targeted outreach opportunities to Ukranian speaking candidates in the country.
Experience in development sector in the country (NGOs) is a plus.
Romanian, Level: Fluent, Required
English, Level: Fluent, Required
Ukrainian, Level: Working knowledge, Desirable
United Nations Volunteers is an equal opportunity programme that welcomes applications from qualified professionals. We are committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, care protected characteristics. As part of their adherence to the values of UNV, all UN Volunteers commit themselves to combat any form of discrimination, and to promoting respect for human rights and individual dignity, without distinction of a person’s race, sex, gender identity, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, age, language, social origin or other status.