Business Analyst, HQA, LDC-F
Job Opening ID: 225373
Job Network : Information and Telecommunication Technology
Job Family : Information Management Systems and Technology
Duty Station : HQ Amman
Department/Office : United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA)
Date Posted : Jan 11, 2024
Deadline : Jan 24, 2024
Org. Setting and Reporting
UNRWA, the largest United Nations operation in the Middle East with over 30,000 staff working across five areas of operation, is looking for highly committed personnel wishing to make a change.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a tangible difference for one of the most vulnerable communities in the world, UNRWA would like to hear from you.
Business analyst reports to Senior Project Manager, Health Information Systems (DITID)
– Collaborate with healthcare professionals to understand and document specific EMR requirements.
– Facilitate seamless integration between the EMR system and other healthcare systems for data exchange.
– Analyze and document clinical processes to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
– Develop and execute test plans to validate the functionality and accuracy of the EMR system.
– Collaborate with quality assurance teams to ensure the system meets clinical requirements.
– Provide support to end-users during the implementation phase.
– Address user concerns and facilitate ongoing training as needed.
– Collaborate with UX/UI designers to enhance the user interface for better usability.
– Gather feedback from healthcare professionals to improve user experience.
– Support healthcare providers in leveraging data for better decision-making.
– Address data security and privacy concerns related to patient health information.
– Implement measures to safeguard sensitive medical data.
UN Core Values of Professionalism, Integrity and Respect for Diversity and Core Competencies of Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results apply by default.
– Problem solving
– Planning and Organizing
– Relating and Networking
For guidance on how to prepare for competency-based interviews: https://careers.un.org/lbw/home.aspx?viewtype=AYI
Bachelor degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information System, Business Analyst.
Job – Specific Qualification
At least five years of in the field of Business Analysis, particularly in Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system implementation is a plus. Are Required.
Collaboration with diverse stakeholders, including healthcare providers and IT professionals is required.
Basic project management skills to coordinate EMR system implementation tasks is required.
Familiarity with healthcare information systems, databases, and EMR technologies is required.
Ability to analyze complex clinical workflows and data requirements is required.
Flexibility to adapt to evolving healthcare technology is required.
Bachelor degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information System, Business Analyst is required.
Are you currently residing in Duty station. Please specify your current location. It is required.
Spoken and written fluency in English and Arabic.