Result of Service
Support the overall goal of the Investment team and allow them to work smoothly.Work Location
6 monthsDuties and Responsibilities
• Utilize and maintain the IT service management tool to accurately open, record, categorize and prioritize and document all details of the issue or service request including following-up and closing incident tickets and service requests.
• Triage issues and service requests and assist with user issues by phone, e-mail, remote support or walkin and resolve upon first contact, when possible.
• Respond to end-user inquiries regarding the status of incident/service request tickets and perform follow-ups.
• Provide “how to” assistance on all internally supported devices, applications, and systems.
• Escalate issues to appropriate higher-level subject-matter experts in accordance to service-level agreements and follow up on incidents when appropriate.
• Leverage internal and external resources (knowledge bases, manuals, support sites, vendors) to answer questions and resolve issues.
• Contribute to the creation/facilitation/maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge articles and user guides and document software and hardware deployment procedures.
• Setup IT equipment and services for staff onboard and move following standard operation procedure.
• Maintain and update workstations and laptops, peripheral equipment and system configurations, application deployment, OS update and security patches, software default settings, etc. for the all types of end-points.
• Maintain inventory of IT equipment, software and licenses.
• Deploy and support mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.
• Support conference/meeting services. Set up video conferences, coordinate with internal user and technical focal points at OIM and external counterparties for testing and preparing video conferences sessions. Maintain audio and visual equipment and video conference solution.
• Conducting end-user training.
• Setup and administer user account and access.
• Undertake troubleshooting of server systems. If the problem persists, escalates to higher level in accordance with procedures.
• Liaise with other groups and service providers for maintaining the efficient and reliable operations of systems.
• Installs, configures, tests and deploys server hardware and software, including network equipment, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux), email system, database systems, web services, and various security software.
• Resolve Tier 2 service desk tickets related to Infrastructure and Platform support.
• Build relationships with various teams including Service Desk, network infrastructure and Platform Service team, Information Security, and Business applications to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and met or exceeded.
• Foster relationships with end users and other IT service and support subject-matter experts among IT Service Desk and Infrastructure and Platform Service teams.
• Required to come to the office 3-5 times a week as per demand.
High School Diploma.
A minimum of 7 years experience in IT help desk support is required.
At least two years experience in a customer service role is required.
Desktop support and system administration is desirable
THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.