Under the direct supervision of the Regional Finance Manager, the primary responsibility of the Finance Officer is to Assis with t overall Regional financial related.
v To develop, enhance and automate key financial processes.
v To support enhancing internal control and security access to automated financial tools.
v Write, revise, and maintain software program documentation, operation documentation, and user guidance.
v Work with end users and internal staff for timely resolutions of application issues.
v provide support to the Regional Office on the improvement of the MB template to automate, maintain and develop the tool as per RFM instruction
v Create additional tools to facilitate the data input and to enhance the accuracy of the generated output reports as per RFM instruction, using smart-sheet and any other software identified by RFM.
v Preparing guidelines for all automated tools.
v Ensure proper Setup for access and backup for all tools.
v Create a dashboard for all tools in Power BI
v Continuously improve the tools by accommodating any feedback regularly.
v Conduct regular and weekly meetings with the RSO to adopt any feedback to be reflected on the developed tools.
v Make the developed system/tools user-friendly.
v Support with other tools design requested by RFM.
v Fulfill gap in country offices’ finance department.
1. Performs any other tasks as requested by the RFM
2. As this is an Emergency Response program, at times, there will be the requirement to work additional hours and perform other tasks not detailed in this job description
Educated to Bachelor’s level in a related field such as software development/engineering Finance, Business Administration, or other educational background combined with relevant professional experience.
• Native Arabic speaker, fluent in English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word, access and in Power BI & smart sheet
• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure, independently, and with limited supervision
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
• Promotes teamwork, contributes towards building team consensus, and acts as a team player
• Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
• Demonstrates ability to identify problems
• Makes recommendations related to work procedures and implementation of management systems
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
ü Transparency and Accountability
ü Agility and Innovation